-->

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Life in the Truman Show

I can name more than a few Facebook and Twitter folk who just naturally spend all day plugging products for no obvious reason already. The funniest example of this in my mind is one particular friend who has a habit of tweeting out some love for the NBA or NFL while watching games. As in, literally, "Ready for tonight's game! Let's go NBA!" Seriously, who roots for the league? I mean, I enjoy electricity but you don't see me walking around in an Entergy jersey.

Anyway the fact that we're all being turned into virtual billboards and that most of us are happy to go along with it shouldn't surprise anyone by now.

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Tip/Wag - Ohio Legislature & Facebook
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogVideo Archive

No comments: