-->

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Found money

Quick footnote to last week's Serpas Day at the budget hearings, I didn't get a chance to mention. I was waiting for Tom Gogola's Lens report to see if there was any further information regarding this.





If I manage to fix my laptop over the weekend, maybe I'll get a chance to look at the video just to confirm Gogola's impression.  But he seems to be saying that Stacy Head is thinking of personal home alarm systems that contact the police in the same way she's been thinking about traffic cameras and parking enforcement... as a revenue center.

If this is, in fact, the case, and if, Ms Head's own home is prone to false alarms, I wonder if maybe she's offering to plug the budget hole herself. All she has to do is run outside and trip the motion detector two or three time a week, right?

No comments: