-->

Monday, August 06, 2012

Obviously trying to make this website more robust

Bear with me while I fiddle with the knobs on this thing. It's not of any great import but that I've got nearly 10 years of reader comments I'm trying to preserve now that JS Kit is shutting down.

What I'm trying might not work but I'm hoping it does since the comment threads have come closest to producing anything of use on this site over the years. Anyway, sorry if it's messier than usual around here in the meantime. 

3 comments:

jeffrey said...

Yeah. I have no idea how to fix that. It's one of the many things bugging me about the newly robust Yellow Blog

candice said...

disqus is okay, you may like the reply-to-comment-with-email feature.


Also you've got a stray html end comment at the top of the page that I think is at the top of the tag.

jeffrey said...

Speaking of which... just testing this Disqus thingy. I signed up for it because Blogger won't let me upload the old JS Kit comments to its native service. I CAN put them in Disqus but I can't get them to migrate automatically to display on the site. I know this is all TERRIBLY INTERESTING. Like I said, just testing shit out.