-->

Thursday, February 19, 2004

Everybody's doing it

Now you too can take the Yankee or Dixie quiz. Some of the possible responses need to be New Orleansed up a bit. We call our sandwiches po-boys. Some of us call our Sodas "cold drinks." I am very surprised to be 84% Dixie. I have lived in New Orleans all of my life, but many of us live with the conceit that we are actually something other than southern. Not exactly northern.. but something else. Also there is the fact that every woman I've dated since the mid nineties has been from far north of the M-D line. I was beginning to think this was not a coincidence.

link via 2millionth

Update: It turns out that I am also 13% gay. (you may have to scroll down. Daisy's permalinks never seem to work) I wonder what the other 3% is. I suspect nougat.

No comments: