-->

Friday, December 18, 2009

Technical adjustments

I'm playing with the idea of activating Blogger's in-house commenting feature since Haloscan now wants to charge me for letting you people yell at me. Trouble is I'm not sure how it's going to work since, because I am like the oldest blogger ever, my template actually pre-dates Blogger comments. Which is why this site uses Haloscan in the first place.

Anyway so I'm messing with stuff. If you see a Blogger comment form beneath this post then 1) it's more than I thought would happen and 2) go ahead and try it out.

Here, I'll give you something to discuss. Despite the fact that all of the mayoral candidates list "crime" as their number one issue, only four of them bothered to show up at a forum specifically dedicated to criminal justice yesterday. Did anyone attend?

Update: Okay so it already isn't working. Not sure how I'm gonna handle this yet.

No comments: