-->

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Come on purchase the new one Be the first to strap it on

Having proved an unerring steward of my old cell phone (I dropped it into Menckles' drink) I have been awarded a new device to ruin. I... um... I got one of them there Droid phones. I know I know. Shut up, it's Christmas. Anyway I'm trying to figure out how to make this song my ringtone.

Update:

Motorola Droid Pros and Cons:

Pro - The camera is nice

Con -The wall charger that came with it doesn't work

Pro - The keyboard isn't as bad as people said it would be

Con - Still, I can no longer text while driving

Pro - It is now possible to check one's email while on the crapper

Con - It is not yet possible to do this in the shower

Pro - The default message notification sound is a scary robot saying, "DROID" at you really loud

Con - This is funny for about five seconds.

No comments: