-->

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Post-Friday Random 10

bob

So I went out and bought me a cheap off-brand version of one of them portable music making machines the kids all talk about... partially so that I would have something light to carry with me while running (6 miles today in 46:28) but also so that I can continue to rip-off the classics.

I must say these off-brand music players really do spit out a lame selection on the first try. Just goes to show you the kind of crap a bastardized bi-partisan stimulus will buy you these days.

1) Make Believe - Pixies
2) Fitter Happier - Radiohead
3) Alright - Guided By Voices
4) Frequent Weaver Who Burns - Robert Pollard with Doug Gillard
5) The Right Thing - Pollard
6) A House is Not a Motel - Yo La Tengo
7) Carnival Time - Al Johnson
8) For You Blue - Beatles
9) Pretty Vacant - Sex Pistols
10) Welcome to the Occupation - R.E.M.

No comments: