-->

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

From the department of shit that just freaking figures

Rose liked K-Ville

Update: So far, I like Schroeder's take the best.

Upperdate: And this is even better. Oyster writes the post I'm still too freaking angry to write.
And it's odd that Chris Rose is so charitable toward K-ville (a drama about troubled cops in a town saturated with wild conspiracies), but was so dismissive of Spike Lee's defense of When the Levees Broke, a four hour documentary about the Federal Flood that contained 5 minutes of interviews with troubled New Orleanians who thought the levees were purposefully blown. Last year, Rose called Spike Lee a "whack job" and a "lamentable figure" for not sufficiently ruling out the possibility that the levees were dynamited.
I have no new pretty words with which to say this so I'll just say it plainly once more. Chris Rose is a douche.

Uppestdate: This has led to a very fun and very long discussion over at YRHT where we have learned two things of import. First, I spent the first anniversary of the flood actually making a big pot of gumbo. You see, it does help you think. Second, Dambala hits something that looks like it could be true.
I think Rose liked K-Ville because he wants to get a role in the series. You forget that he also acts. I think he's bucking for slot in the series....say playing...himself.

No comments: