-->

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Aaron Brooks: Turdblossom

Via Maitri

This should give you a good idea of why AB failed in New Orleans. Emotional immaturity.
Brooks said even all the coverage from newspapers and television stations doing retrospectives and stories on the rebuilding effort along the Gulf Coast hasn't led him to think about what he and his teammates went through at this time last season.

"No because I'm not from New Orleans," he said. "New Orleans was my place of residency for six years during the season, but I only worked there. I'm not a New Orleans native, I'm from Virginia. So I just worked there. It was a job and I have a new job. And I'm very excited about being here and I look forward to doing some wonderful things here. ... I don't even try to go back. I don't even talk about it."
Jesus, Aaron, it wasn't about you! The man cannot even empathize with what his fellow spoiled athletes were going through last year much less the plight of a city he called home place of employment for SIX years because, you know, he's not FROM HERE! Wow. What a frickin baby. Good luck, Oakland. Don't expect too much sympathy when that big earthquake comes.

No comments: