-->

Monday, January 26, 2004

Today's Exercise in Incorrectness

Or Jeffrey's bold New Hampshire prediction either way you want to look at it. I won't even mention how truly awful I am at predicting anything. Regular readers (God have mercy on your souls) already know the score there. The polls are over at Kos. Check them out but remember New Hampshire is almost always a surprise so the polls are not golden in this case. Dean really needs this.. and I really need this race to remain interesting so I'll give him the damn thing. New Hampshire is traditionally cold to southerners so I expect Edwards' momentum to stall a bit here. He'll be back in South Carolina though. Clark needs a good showing in order to get his campaign going. He won't get it. Lieberman needs to go home.. 'nuff said. Gore Vidal on Kerry: "he looks like Lincoln... after the assassination." Anyone who has read The Smithsonian Institution knows that Vidal actually developed this character a bit. So without further adieu... the numbers:

Dean: 31
Kerry: 28
Clark: 18
Edwards: 17
Lieberman: 5
Other: 1


Tune in Wednesday to gawk once more at my laughable incompetence.

Note: edited once to correct my miserable grammatical errors.

Update: Taegan Goddard's quote of the day from Lieberman's mother, "He's such a good man. I don't know why he didn't catch on."

No comments: