-->

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

What does this blog even do?

Sometimes it is just pictures of food. For example, in the nearly fifteen years of me doing posts here on the yellow blog, few have gotten more circulation than this 2007 shrimp creole recipe. Of course that was before there was Twitter so people had a lot more time on their hands.

Anyway, the head-on shrimp were running $4.99 a pound a Rouses this week. That's actually kind of high. You can get a better price at the West Bank market but who has time to drive all the way out there? It's a great price for Rouses, though, so, yesterday, we fired up the Magnalite.

Shrimp creole

Oh also there was this yakamein I did back in April. If I ever get through the backlog of stuff here I'll post a recipe for that too. Don't let me forget.

Yakamein

No comments: