1) Why would they build a city in such a dangerous place?
2) Why did they not evacuate? Didn't they hear the warnings?
3) Should they be allowed to come back? Wouldn't those people be better off with a fresh start?
4) Why would anyone who lives in such a place not take the personal responsibility to own a car in case they need to evacuate?
5) Doesn't this present New York city with a "silver lining"? A "blank slate" upon which to re-imagine itself?
6) Why should a cab driver in Detroit care about rebuilding a city in a flood zone?
Tanker run aground by Sandy. Staten Island, NY.
Barge pushed through Industrial Canal floodwall. New Orleans, LA 2005.