-->

Monday, October 30, 2006

Obligatory Halloween Post

Dropped in Saturday night at the Crown & Anchor for their annual Halloween Costume Party. Pics from this year's party are here on the pub's site. Earlier in the month I stated my desire to go as the "Kimono Dragon" All I needed were some lizard paraphanelia and a kiomono.... which I never bothered to pick up. Instead I resolved to go uncostumed... but that didn't sit too well with Menckles or Rudolph so we threw together some pirate crap at the last minute. Lame-ass cell phone photo below:



I don't suppose the glasses help much. I'm also disappointed not to have a decent photo of Rudolph's get-up. She was Lady Tarkington from Wallace and Grommit and the Curse of the Were-Rabbit. Instead you'll have to settle for this gem of her prize winning Christmas tree costume from last year.

No comments: