-->

Monday, July 10, 2006

Election Season

This week's Gambit (not yet online) features the dreaded annual Best of New Orleans survey. As many of you might expect I am continually infuriated by the results provided by Gambit's largely mushbrained yuppie readership. (I really can't imagine why Outback Steakhouse seems to do so well) But.. again many of you might expect.. that I tend to obsessively follow those things which bother me the most. Which is why I am pleased to notice that this year's survey includes a "Best Blog" category. Recently Scout Prime posted a nice little homage to all of the New Orleans bloggers (whose numbers increase by the minute these days) and suggested that they be nominated for some sort of group Koufax award. In lieu of this I think we should just all vote for Oyster. Makes the most sense.. plus if we're nice to him he might let us set up a dunking booth at the Rising Tide Conference that should be loads of fun.

No comments: