-->

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Ok well one thing

Why does Pedro, whose previous lip flapping has brought down upon us this season's most annoying chant, now feel it necessary to give Yankee fans license to show up at Game 5 (should there be a Game 5) prepared to continue exhibiting their sad predictable obnoxiousness by hurling fruit onto the field?
Martinez, with 56,136 "Who's your Daddy?" taunting fans in his face, weathered the evening nicely. He also managed to keep the events of the night in perspective.

"I actually realized that I was somebody important, because I caught the attention of 60,000 people, plus [the media], plus the whole world watching," said Martinez. "If you reverse the time back 15 years ago, I was sitting under a mango tree without 50 cents to actually pay for a bus. And today, I was the center of attention of the whole city of New York."
Don't think it won't happen.

No comments: