-->

Friday, September 28, 2012

Lamar told me to do my homework

But my eyes are tired from staring at screens all day so I don't wanna.  Instead I'm using it as an excuse to do nothing tonight on the grounds that none of these the things I could post will be.. um.. homeworked enough to publish until tomorrow.

I've got three unfinished drafts right now.  One is about Civil Service reform, one is a Rising Tide panel review, and one is about football.  But they all are too much work to finish right now.  So, instead, here's Lamar's Ashley acceptance speech where he tells us all to do our homework.

Rising Tide 7 - Ashley Award - Lamar White - Cenlamar blog from Jason Berry on Vimeo.

Oh and speaking of Lamar and homework, here he is explaining that John White is cribbing his from a $12,000 per month PR flack.

No comments: