-->

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Quote of the day

Joe Horn
“All I’m saying is this right here, man: The man got too much damn power,” Horn said of Goodell, via USA Today. “For him to come down and do that? And, you know, it’s the players’ fault, because they should ask for his damn job. He’s just not a fair commissioner.”

Horn referenced comments from Steelers linebacker James Harrison, who called Goodell a “crook” and a “devil” and a “puppet” and a “dictator” in an interview last year.

“He’s exactly what James Harrison said he was to me,” Horn said. “Everything James Harrison said he was, to me, today confirmed that with the commissioner as far as I’m concerned. And I know I’m retired and it really don’t matter to him but the players, the ones that are active, should ask for his damn job.”

No comments: