-->

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Mitch de-occupies Duncan Plaza overnight

Kind of a weird internet fail sincethis is the first I'm seeing anything about that happening. Nothing on talk radio this morning either.

Update: Coverage and pictures at NOLADef

Also at Uptown Messenger

Upperdate: Here's the T-P story I think the reason I'm running behind on this this morning is I depend on Bob DelGiorno to tell me what's happening when I get up.

Also see here the city attorney's and the occupiers' legal representatives are meeting in a Federal judges chambers right now. I can't imagine that will come to much.

The only question I have here is, since Mitch is saying the issue is camping overnight in a park after hours, would the city allow the protesters to occupy the park during its so-called "open" hours? My suspicion is this is all about clearing out the park before the Sugar Bowl and so I'm guessing Mitch would have to then find a new excuse to do that.

No comments: