-->

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Quiz Time

I'm going to list some actual quotes from actual persons attending actual events removing references to the event or performer him or herself. Your job will be to guess which of these quotes are from Barack Obama rallies in New Orleans, Los Angeles, and St. Louis and which are from a Hanna Montana concert in Sioux City, Iowa. Ready?

"I just like [HER SONGS/HIS SPEECHES] 'cause they make me feel good about myself,"

"It was really, really fun. We weren't too close. We were pretty far away. But it was still fun seeing [HER/HIM] in person."

"Senator Obama Baracks my face off." (Okay that's a gimme)

"The Bush-Clinton era is over. We're sick of it." (Seems like a gimme... but are you sure?)

"It's for the happy days when you're not feeling suicidal or homicidal."

“We usually try to avoid politics”

"[HE/SHE] comes from a good family. There's worse things out there."

"[HE/SHE] gives them a sense of empowerment and shows them how they can be as [AMERICAN PEOPLE/TWEEN GIRLS] and how they can change the world they live in."

"Stevie Wonder made a surprise appearance"

"No way in heck I can pay $5,000 for a ticket"

No comments: