-->

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Looks like we're doing it live

I think the Bears game re-cap is just gonna have to get thrown together with the Texans game re-cap next week. I know everyone loves it when I do that. Meanwhile get back on the Twitter and try and come up with some Superdome naming rights proposals.

I may have blown my load of these already but just for posterity's sake, my best ideas are:

  1. The CRN Initiatives Disaster Consulting Dome


  2. The Kevin Houser Tax Shelter Dome


  3. Beyond Superdome (Payment for this would obviously only be available once the Restore Act passes)


  4. The Deuce McAllister Nissan Dome


  5. The River Birch Robinette Dome and Art Studio


Update: Jesus didn't we just get finished punishing Jay Cutler for exactly this sort of thing?



Begs the question, how does one get reimbursed for immolated living room furniture anyway?

No comments: