-->

Monday, February 01, 2010

Voo from the back row

This was probably the best of a weak batch of pictures I took at Krewe du Vieux Saturday night. We were running a bit late so I left the camera at home and just snapped a few shots with my phone. And that was just as well since there wasn't much room to move where we were anyway. This is the Sub-Krewe of Pan's "Voo Dat" float coming up Royal Street toward St. Peter.

Voo Dat

As always KdV night was cold-as-fuck and we had a great time although we didn't get a chance to say hi to any of the various marchers we would usually look for. I did happen to run into the mysterious blogger/Tweeter dude formerly known as "Ricky Prado" at Johnny White's afterward where we had a loud drunken conversation about.. mostly football I think.

Anyway, good to be back into the swing of Carnival. This will be a long week for all of us, I'm sure.

No comments: