-->

Sunday, January 24, 2010

They're telling me I can get $1000.00 for my tickets

However,

"Riches do not profit in the day of wrath,
but righteousness delivers from death.

Proverbs 11:7

At the beginning of the football season, I wrote.

Those of us who grew up here had been told for most of our lives to expect that one day our sinking marsh metropolis was going to be wiped away and we along with it. Many of us had actually kind of resigned ourselves to that fact. Some of us pretty much spent our twenties just kind of goofing off and waiting for it to happen, really. Call it a secular version of what the Rapture Ready crowd does. But then the Rapture came and went and now, four years later, those of us who are Left Behind wonder, what do we do now? What are we waiting for? Is something else supposed to happen? I think, yes.


Fuckabuncha riches. I am praying to St. Buddy and going down to the Sacredome to be close to Breesus on this, our righteous day of wrath. Here is today's altar.

NFC Championship Altar

No comments: