-->

Friday, January 15, 2010

HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK or okay well... eh

The post I've got in the can is all about how I'm disappointed in Saints fans this season and how I'm not too optimistic about tomorrow and how I pretty much hate Bobby Hebert and that I'm even kind of feeling eh about the whole season right now... and maybe I'll finish writing that later but put that shit on hold because

EVERY TIME I THINK I'M OUT
....


Deuce is back!
Dave Cohen Reporting

The New Orleans Saints have signed former Black and Gold running back Deuce McAllister.

Sources confirm McAllister is back on the team after more than a year away from football.

During the offseason, the Saints released McAllister who had been struggling with multiple knee injuries.

We are awaiting details on McAllister's planned role with the Saints as they prepare for a divisional playoff game with the Cardinals. So far, officails are only saying he is on the "active roster."


Deuce: He knows what to do and how to do it.

I am getting the Tebow tears right now. Give me a minute.

Update: T-P's Jeff Duncan reports that DT Rodney Leslie was placed on IR to make room for Deuce. That's good news because it means that (as far as we know) Frenchy is still good to go. Also, according to Duncan on Twitter, Sean Payton says
"We’re excited to have him back with the team and to have him lead us out on to the field tomorrow.”


This will be a significant moment. I'll try to make it to the Dome on time.

Also Joe Horn is really really pissed off right now.

Upperdate: WWLTV now reporting that Deuce will be inactive tomorrow and serve as an "honorary captain". And of course that makes sense but is far less fun.

Uppestdate:
Okay it's official. The Saints never intended to bring Deuce back as anything other than a cheerleader and just happened to find a roster spot for him at the last second. Oh well. That was a roller coaster. Frankly I feel even worse than before for having been through it.

No comments: