-->

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Fre Flo Do

My new favorite term

(Reggie Bush) has been working with personal trainer Kappel Clarke in Los Angeles. Clarke is the creator of a form of training called Fre Flo Do, described on its Web site as an "athletic-skill based martial arts influenced system" that encompasses "a comprehensive functional approach to addressing every mental and physical athletic attribute simultaneously."

"Flexibility, endurance, strength training, a lot of plyometrics," Bush said. "It's not the traditional kind of workout.

Soo... I'm guessing he's stretching, running, and lifting weights... but in a super-new-agey way so as to justify his trainer's ridiculous salary. I wonder if he's had his mercury de-natured yet.

On his trip to the White House correspondent's dinner, where he sat with Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice: "I got a chance to meet and talk with her and pick her brain a little bit. It was a good experience."

Ewww! I hope you didn't get any on you.

On reports he was banned from the Playboy mansion for inappropriate conduct: "I don't know why somebody would say something like that. I was at the mansion, had a great time. Took more pictures than some of the girls. It kind of sucks that people are allowed to write stories like that and try to retract it after the fact. The story's already out there, and the person's name is put down a little bit. It's the way of the world, and I've learned to grow thick skin to it."


Eww! I hope you didn't get.. (no no I can't finish this joke and feel good about myself)

On other subjects, Bush said he "was a little shocked" that the Saints drafted running back Antonio Pittman in the fourth round, "But Coach (Sean) Payton is the head coach, and he's doing what's best for this team. I'm behind him 100 percent."

Maybe it's so they've got someone ready to go just in case you, God forbid, flake out and start spending all your time Fre Flo Do ing at the Playboy mansion with Condi ....or something like that.

Kind of makes me miss Ricky Williams

Update: Should have included appearing as male model eye candy in a Ciara video on that list of "flake out" indicators. Christ! How soon can we trade this douchebag?

No comments: