-->

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Aha!

Berry isn't crazy after all! Crouere is.

New Orleans Nagin Speech Prelude For Louisiana Governor Run


Actually.. I'm not sure I catch Crouere's drift in this column. If Nagin runs for Governor, how does that push Jindal into a run-off with a third candidate? Nagin certainly won't pull votes from Jindal.... but will likely draw some support away from another Democrat.

I don't know exactly what to make of the LA political map right now. But I'm pretty sure being perceived as too closely tied to New Orleans is a liability. Nagin's presence can only help Jindal distance himself from his recent ties to the New Orleans area.

Beyond that I don't know what will happen other than that is looks like Jindal has it made.. but Nagin in the race will at least make it fun to watch. And yes that is as sad as it is true.

No comments: