-->

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Training!

Determined to improve on last year's embarrassing career-worst time, I'm taking CCC preparations a little more seriously this year. Not too seriously, mind you, just.. you know.. eating less ice cream. Oh and I bought a new stopwatch in order that I may make myself feel as inadequate as possible by simply glancing at my wrist as I complete my daily run. So far, however, some improvement is evident.

CCC Training Results:

Feb 26: 4 Miles 34 minutes 57 seconds

Feb 27: 4 Miles 35 minutes 39 seconds

Feb 28: 4 Miles 34 minutes 3 seconds

March 1: REST

March 2: 6 Miles 47 minutes 6 seconds

March 3: 4 Miles 33 minutes 35 seconds


Decent progress considering the training table thus far has included (but has not been limited to)

Ten inch hot sausage po-boy

One half package frozen taquitos

Bag of Tostitos with a bowl of melted cheese and salsa

Leftover Red Beans with lots of sausage, pickle meat, and butter

One half of a large pepperoni pizza

An undisclosed quantity of ice cream


Someone cue the Rocky theme.

No comments: