-->

Friday, March 23, 2007

Questions

Clio has one that's been on my mind for a while.

Also I'm noticing around town that some of the cabs are sporting a bumper sticker which reads:

Please don't enforce the radio on us


Anybody have a clue what this means?

Update: SDF to Mr Clio:
mr. clio:

Taking a bit of a hiatus to regroup. Thats my excuse. I was getting negative in my thoughts there for a while and thats not a road I want to go down. Read the Lakeview yahoo groups for that. (Thats a joke.)

Besides the professional work-related distractions (damn job), my "down" time has been spent on some other projects that eventually will make it to TBNO in some fashion. Lets put it that way . . . .

The new interface of blogger hasn't exactly motivated me much either . . .

Thanks for the nudging . . .

posted by Seymour D. Fair : 10:20 AM


Now.. about those cab drivers.....

No comments: