-->

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Oh yeah, there's like a super bowl or something tomorrow

Well, we're real busy and stuff in New Orleans this weekend. I don't know how much of the game I'll even see since it goes right up against the can't-miss Krewe of Bacchus parade tomorrow night. I do live one block off of the parade route so I may drop in to check the score during pee breaks.

Over the life of this website (which has been up for more than a year now) I have made numerous predictions about various sporting and electoral events. None, and I mean NONE, of the these predictions has been accurate save one. This one success was New England over Pittsburgh in this year's AFC championship game. Why get off the horse now that I'm on a roll?
This year's superbowl champion:

PATRIOTS

May not even be very close.

No comments: