-->

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Ok, creative people, I'm stumped

I need suggestions. Daisy and I are trying to create a display of space books in anticipation of an upcoming NASA @ Your Library exhibit and I am way too much into the stewing and the fretting over what to name it. I've already begun assembling materials to create the obligatory solar system mobile so, ideally, I'd like to create some kind of stupid catch phrase about reading that contains the word orbit. Other space themed phrases are welcome. The best I've come up with so far is "The Search For Intelligent Life Begins With a Book" but that makes me feel like jamming a plastic fork into my thigh so I'm open to alternatives. I'll even make it worth your while. If I use your suggestion, I will send you one limited edition Read to Pass bookmark featuring a printed replica of Aaron Brooks' autograph. Who could pass that up?

No comments: