-->

Friday, November 06, 2009

Wait

I just got in. There was a debate tonight? I thought there were still like 70 more candidates waiting to declare.

Update: Just going by Kevin Allman's notes in that post, I'd say Murray wins that one.

Also... (sigh)
Perry, ever-wired into the Facebook/Twitter Zeitgeist, managed to squeeze out one Tweet from the dais while someone else was speaking.


Okay okay I gotta know. Wait a sec. Okay, hang on... rooting around the Tweeter Tube now.. and.. ok this is it. It... oh... Oh God

I'm debating 3 mayoral candidates right now at the Crimefightes debate. I can feel the swell of support in the Room


I'm beginning to wonder if the whole James Perry campaign isn't actually some elaborate prank. Or maybe it's someone's Social Media Marketing thesis project. Does he know anything about organic pizza, by any chance?

No comments: