-->

Friday, May 09, 2008

Norman Robinson is kind of stupid

Unfortunately this is hardly news to anyone. I saw this yesterday and decided not to touch it. My (loosely applied) editorial policy is that something has to be at least half as funny as it is sad for me to write much about it. And since a high-profile reporter's statement that he basically doesn't feel like doing his job anymore because it involves "negative energy" is too immensely and unsurprisingly sad that I can't bring myself to laugh... I didn't think it qualified.

I think today, though.... David proves me wrong.

Update: Maybe Norman would prefer if we only spoke about the things that are going "swimmingly".

Okay maybe that's not the best word choice for this particular media market... or maybe I'm just being negative again.

No comments: