-->

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Take me on a blatant doom trip

Hell, yeah I'd love to go to Chicago on New Year's Eve to witness the final performance of the greatest spectacle in the history of rock. All the more so since the Electrifying Conclusion Tour is sadly skipping New Orleans. But I just couldn't bring myself to spam everyone I know in order to win a trip. Um, except Daisy and Rudolph. Sorry, guys, it was just too fun to pass up. On the other hand, I would like to take this opportunity to encourage everyone to sign the GBV Day petition. Just click on Bob to sign.

All will sit around you
Awfully glad we found you
When you get hooked you
Will be so glad we took you
To the carnival at the morningstar school


Currently Playing:
What else? I'm not ready to issue a verdict yet. Here's what Philly.com thinks.

No comments: