-->

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Alright whatever

So I'm only posting this for the following reasons:

1) Matt did it already
2)It has been a long time since I posted a quiz
3) I once saw an X-men movie with Nurse Shehateme whose car is parked outside right now which means that she is hanging out with Consuela and not talking to me which, of course, I can totally understand and all.

Otherwise, I have no idea what any of this means. Call me a weirdo, if you must, but I never did get comic books.

jubilee
You are Jubilee!

Though you may be young and inexperienced, you have
great potential and will someday become an
admirable figure. For that to happen, though,
you must overcome your juvenile belief system
and adopt a more mature view on life.


Which X-Men character are you most like?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: