-->

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Election at a glance

Ok I admit it. I enjoy following the horse race aspect of political campaigns. While it may be true that the practice of reporting politics only in terms of polls and avoiding coverage of actual issues is a fault of the major news media, this does not mean that I don't eat up every second of it. And, of course, so do you. And since I know this about you, I know also that you probably like to visit electoral-vote.com on a near daily basis. Political Wire is another great place to get your fix, including this poll in which voters were asked which candidate has the best hair. Real Clear Politics seems to have something of a rightist editorial lean but is itself another excellent place to go for the latest meaningless numbers. But, you know, when you really need to know which way the wind is blowing out there, there really isn't any approach that even comes close to getting out in the streets and asking the crack whores.

No comments: