-->

Thursday, October 23, 2003

Is anyone even watching the World Series?

One would think so considering it's dead even after four games. According to msnbc, the answer is yes. However, this story compares the ratings of this year's series to last season, when next to nobody cared.... at least nobody who doesn't live in California and, to be honest, who cares what those people think. Their new governor is a Nazi muscleman. According to this Nielsen report, the series ratings really can't touch those for the LCS, when the good guys were still playing. And then, of course, there's the most telling statistic of all and that is I can't even pay much attention to this crap. OK ok so the game was actually on my tv set last night, but the thing went 12 innings and I hardly noticed. I believe I am almost sufficiently brain dead for basketball season to begin.

No comments: