-->

Thursday, October 23, 2003

Hello?.. Anyone?... Is this thing on??

Right.. ok I think we're ready to go here. This will be a lot better. I have more space to add links and other such crap. Also this form will allow/force me to work more directly with the HTML so I won't feel like such a freaking newbie after a while. Plus I think the lighting in here is much more flattering on me don't you? Of course the aol stuff is still up. I think I'll leave it there in the interest of posterity. As usual, I am half distracted and trying to work while I write this stuff, so I can't promise much in the way of daily content until I get internet access from home (this is coming soon I hope.) For now there isn't much to say except welcome to the new digs. Make yourself comfortable. Perhaps.. have a drink?

No comments: