-->

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Yay! We Rock!

A random Satchmo Fest visitor blogs it thusly,

And that's the beauty of NOLA. It's not just for 20-somethings. All ages can play. In NYC, only the 20-somethings go out and have fun and I hate walking into a bar full of 20-somethings. Yuck. In NOLA, we heard lots of good music and I could actually enjoy it. Can't find good music in NYC. They say you can, but I can't seem to find it.

And my favorite thing about NOLA? Time passes so much more slowly there. You can actually get things done. In NYC, it takes 20 minutes to just walk to the subway. In NOLA, you can make a round trip to anywhere in the city in 20 minutes. NYC takes your time away from you and NOLA lets you keep it and do with it what you will.

Of course, I'd have to expand the waistlines of my entire wardrobe if I lived there.

Alright, this isn't a travelblog. Just thought you'd like to know where to go if you ever went there.

Carry on.

No comments: