-->

Thursday, August 23, 2007

One more year and I'll be vested in the pension program

At least that's what it says in the letter I got from Google inc. this week in conjunction with my FOURTH ANNIVERSARY of Yellow Blogging. Last year, I marked the passing of this irrelevant moment with a link-filled three-year recap-type thing. You may revisit that today, if you like, since the past has not been much altered since then.

Maybe it's the hangover talking (again) or maybe it's just the fact that August in New Orleans is a bad time to take meaningful stock of things, but I can't bring myself to add anything regarding the year just passed except to say that life continues to become increasingly strange. And since my most recent ruminations upon the nature of blogging are available for view in a comments thread at Moldy City, all that is left to do on this occasion is post a Youtube video.

So here you go, your Yellow Blog Fourth Anniversary musical performance. It's, of course, GBV (old GBV) on the Jon Stewart show (the old Jon Stewart show).. and the wisdom they will sell us..

No comments: