-->

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Adam Nossiter

Oyster catches the hack in the act of once again making things appear worse.. or at least more mean-spirited.. than they actually are for the purposes of.. I suppose.. titillating the national NOLA-haters. I'll repeat the gist of what I commented over there to make this clear.

Jim Letten's and Jim Bernazzani's actual words regarding the corruption in New Orleans were so fair and.. positive, even.. that even I found them acceptable. Again.. a Republican US Attorney and a big mean FBI guy said something about New Orleans that I couldn't find any fault with.

But Nossiter still managed to cut it up and repurpose it to sound like so much boilerplate all-those-Katricians-are-buffoons-ism. I guess he's just doing his part to keep the brand out there.

No comments: