-->

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oh my goodness

Nagin says the "list that counts" is no longer the "list that counts"

About halfway through we get this:

Zurik: Have you heard of S&A Constrction?

Nagin: No.

Zurik: Cedric Smith owns that company (Cedric Smith is Nagin's brother-in-law)

Nagin: Okay

Zurik: They were the 4th highest paid contractor. Is there any conflict in your mind or anything like that?

Nagin: Not that I'm aware of. I mean...uh... as long as he's a registered contractor I don't see any problem.

Zurik: He's not registered with the State licensing board.

Nagin: If he needed a State license he should get it.


You can still count me as surprised if this turns into real trouble for Nagin personally. Politically it's going to get nastier and nastier.... and I'm afraid ultimately sadder and sadder.

Update: More on the long and varied business of being a brother-in-law at Moldy City.

Meanwhile, Adrastos points out that even as the T-P reports on the NOAH story, it basically still can't help but applaud Nagin for handling his brother-in-law so well.

No comments: