-->

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Bring the baggage

Won't happen, of course, but, for what it's worth, David Duke briefly entertained the notion of running against Steve Scalise (AKA "David Duke without the baggage") on a radio show yesterday.
Meanwhile, Duke said he’s considering an electoral challenge to Scalise.

“I am not registered to vote right now. I have legally been able to vote for years but I haven’t registered right now and I’d be able to vote for, but I might just register,” he said. “Just so, I might have to run against Steve Scalise because you know, I really might. I mean, I’m definitely going to consider it because its so disgusting to me to see…he got elected on false pretenses.”

Duke added that “the Republican Party’s issues are my issues,” but said “the difference with me in the Republican Party is that I didn’t betray them when I got elected.”
He's not even registered to vote.   Anyway, if there's anything we can do to encourage him to pursue this fantasy, then let's get on that.  Running Duke against Scalise is very much like running Stormy Daniels against David Vitter.. except, people will actually pay attention to this. 

No comments: