-->

Friday, October 26, 2007

Stuff to Do

  • This year Halloween falls on a Wednesday. While this may be something of a downer where you happen to live, in New Orleans it turns the event into a five day weekend of sorts with parties and parades and various goings on beginning tonight. There's really too much to list here but you'll find it all on NOLA.com where the many many events are compiled here here and here.

    And no I don't have a costume... although I hear Bobby Jindal is going as a Dragon Slayer.


  • Halloween weekend also means VoodoFest. Oh I'm sorry, it's now the Voodoo Music Experience. What started out as a lame alt-rock beer bust for suburban high school kids has matured into something fairly interesting in recent years.... even if it is forty freaking bucks just to get in. NOLA.com has the details again.


Other than that (and there is a lot there) I'm not sure. I've gotten so bad at planning lately that I can't tell you what I'll be doing five minutes from now much less what I've got going for the weekend. Feel free to add stuff I may have missed.

No comments: