-->

Friday, October 19, 2007

Stuff To Do

Due to a tactical error I made yesterday in accepting a dinner date from r, I am poised to miss some of the highlights of this weekend:

  • First thing I'm going to miss is the election results broadcasts featuring all of my favorite teevee clowns blabbering smugly about Bobby Jindal's Gen-X Geek Appeal or whatever.


  • I will also miss the further development of the Fire Les Miles Movement sure to come after the Tigers lose to Auburn on Saturday night.


  • Worse yet, I may have to skip the much anticipated Saints-Falcons tilt in the Superdome on Sunday due to the Menckles's differently-abledness.


  • More football: Tonight at Tad Gormley, Dalton Hilliard and Pat Swilling take on hated Jesuit in a local high school rivalry of some interest.


  • Let's see what else... Guy's Po boys is back, it's still Oktoberfest, the haunted houses are still open, Jindal is Bad.. you know the drill.

No comments: