-->

Saturday, October 04, 2008

I find a nice visual aid always helps

I'm reposting something Jonathan Scwarz wrote here so that I can finish the joke for him.

Yes, How?

I'd missed this when it happened back in April on ABC:

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: Do you have any doubt that Barack Obama shares your sense of patriotism?

SEN. MCCAIN: I'm sure he's very patriotic, but his relationship with Mr. Ayers is open to question...how can you countenance someone who was engaged in bombings which could have or did kill innocent people?

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: Senator Obama says he was eight years old when that was happening.

SEN. MCCAIN: But he became friends with him and spent time with him while the guy was unrepentant over his activities...


I'd like to make some jokes here, but I don't have the heart. What a country this is.


I have the heart today. How's this?

No comments: