-->

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Blog outsourcing

I thought McCain won the first debate and I think he probably won the second one too. Not because he was more reasonable or polished than Obama... heavens no... but for... well a bunch of reasons that I've already stated in the comments below this Adrastos post and this one at Moldy City; posts you should be reading anyway.

Also:

Eli has some comments here as does Schroeder here

Update:
If you haven't played political handicapper with us before and are playing along at home now you should probably be aware of the following.

I tend to make some calls that look really out there up until the election at which time I am either proven spectacularly right or spectacularly wrong. Either way, it is spectacular, though.

The reason for this, I believe, is that I'm not as guilty of applying the rules of national politics to Louisiana elections as most other folks tend to be. At the same time I am often guilty of applying Louisiana rules to national elections. So if you're wagering on whether I'm going to be spectacularly right or spectacularly wrong in a particular case, those tendencies may be of some use to you.

No comments: