-->

Monday, February 04, 2008

Have your cake and... fuck the Patriots

Here we find folks out on St. Charles near our place last night watching the Superbowl and the Krewe of Bacchus parade at the same time. Some people just know how to do it right.





Apologies for the lack of updates. Over the past few days, I've managed to once again catch every parade this year. I've walked a good fifteen miles all over Uptown and Mid-City (and from the F.Q. all the way home on Saturday night), consumed my annual Lucky Dog and Hurricane, saw Hulk Hogan and Kevin Costner in person, gotten far too drunk far too many days in a row, and managed to photograph much of if not all of it. This afternoon, I finished the prep work for tomorrow's giant vat of red beans and baked a batch of sausage-cheese hors d'ourve thingies. In a few minutes, I'll be running back out there because I have... absolutely no sense.

More later. Happy Mardi Gras.

No comments: