-->

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Real bad headache with every step I take

Last night and this morning, I've been battling a chill, a fever, and a general disoriented nausea. At first, I thought this was a side-effect of spending too much time thinking about the Cult of Obama but now I think I'm probably coming down with something flu-like. I probably should have taken the day off from work but I figure it doesn't feel much different from a hangover at this point... and I really hate calling in hungover so... here I am... half blind in front of this computer barely able to hold my head up. What an idiot.

Anyway, I'm going to go in the back and lie down. In the meantime, you should read something inspiring.

Note: Not endorsing all of D-BB's points... I just think he's funny sometimes.

No comments: