-->

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Complaints

My bike has a flat tire.

I don't feel like fixing it.

Gas costs too much, though.

So do pogo sticks.

And Heelys are just plain gay.

My mom just had her third major back surgery in five months yesterday.

Number four is scheduled for Monday.

My cat may also need surgery, btw.

My left knee doesn't feel so hot either.

Meanwhile, I'm supposed to be training for CCC.

HUD and HANO have been denounced by the United Nations for demolishing public housing in New Orleans.

Meanwhile here is a video of volunteers feeding the homeless under the Claiborne Bridge while the Rebirth Brass Band performs for them. (Yes, that is a little weird)

Last night I heard these shots go off.

Time passes too quickly when you get old.

I'm out of things to bitch about.

That probably won't last long.

No comments: