Anyway, they say there will be video available at that link so that's good. I hope they archive it, though since I won't have time to watch live.Wednesday night at 6 p.m., The Lens will host a panel discussion among state and environmental leaders about how to foot the bill for the coastal restoration effort. Joining us:
Fox 8 News’ John Snell will moderate.
- Mark Davis, Tulane Institute on Water Resources Law and Policy
- John Driscoll, Corporate Planning Resources
- Kyle Graham, Coastal Protection and Restoration Authority
- Douglas J. Meffert, Audubon Louisiana/National Audubon Society
- Steve Murchie, Gulf Restoration Network
- Courtney Taylor, Environmental Defense Fund
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Really bummed I couldn't be there for this. My daily schedule right now is precisely calibrated such that I am always unavailable for any event either personal or professional.