-->

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Goodness makes the badness go away

Right, well it's not even "Cyber Monday" yet and the folks are already into the Hostiliday spirit. And it's going to be a long December from the looks of things. I'd have to say of all the clips I've watched so far, it's hard to top Cher screaming Christmas cheer into an infant's face until it cries. But, having been through this before, I know already that it can get far far worse.

In what I think was an effort to reassure, Menckles wanted to remind all of us who may be a bit daunted by these horrors that, "Badness cannot start if there's goodness in your heart"



It's a comforting thought (or at least an annoyingly catchy tune) but having looked into my own heart and having found no discernible "goodness" I've decided to go ahead and commence with the badness anyway. And so now please enjoy... or don't.



Football commentary coming very soon. Before we kick off again. I'm sure of it.

No comments: